Military disc or UFO
Below is a UFO report made by myself in 2007. Even though no one took it as truth I reassure everyone this is the truth. After seeing this object I knew the government was not telling us everything they knew about disc technology.
Occurred: 11/5/2005 18:30 (Entered as : 11/05/05 18:30)Reported: 3/18/2007 3:07:19 PM 15:07Posted: 4/27/2007
Location: Bellingham, WA
Shape: Disk
Duration:20 min
This was a very foggy night. As I drove up Bennett Drive toward the A&P corner store I saw a military(?) disc shaped craft hovering low over a house on Bennett Drive. I stopped for 15 min and watched it hover there. The bottom of the disc was visible just under the fog and I could see a dish shaped antenna on the bottom of the craft. It was a grey color and about 150 feet across. I was about 100 feet away from it and could see clearly that it had a dish attached to the bottom of it. I made a sketch of it when I got home.
I got the impression that it was a military disc because it had that dish attached on the bottom of it. (Would aliens need a dish to communicate with?) I was really scared. (so I was quiet for a few years about seeing it)
Just so you guys will take another look at this report I am going to post the drawing I made right after I drove home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment